Amazon for cord cutters

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello all!
After a number of years not blogging, I decided to pick it up again. I still have something to say! LOL

My beautiful 94 year old Mom and I celebrating Mothers Day a little early this year. We had a blast and a real good visit!
**************

This past winter and spring have been very unusual here in the Pacific Northwest. While the East coast has been hammered with record breaking snow storms, we have had the warmest and driest winter that I can remember since moving here twelve years ago. Our little corner of Oregon is known for tons of rainfall from the Pacific ocean but this year has been an exception. Lots of blue skies, sunshine and mild temperatures abound. Our plum trees started blooming in February and now the lilacs and apple trees are in full bloom along with one of my rhododendron bushes! So basically we are a full six weeks ahead of normal blooming times. It is beautiful and looks like we wont have any chance of any killing frosts either.

No comments:

Post a Comment