Amazon for cord cutters

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My blogs are moving

Pictured is one my hens who setting on ten eggs. I spied two eggs in the process of hatching. One of them somehow ended up out in the open feeding area but was vainly trying to hatch out as our resident rooster was trying to kill the alien! And he may have succeeded. I rescued the partially hatched chick still in the egg and carefully placed back under the hen . Tomorrow will tell if either or both of the hatching chicks make it.

I am pleased to announce that my blogs now have a new home and I hope you stop by as this is my last post on Blogger. Course I only have two followers but that's OK. Maybe more folks will find my blogs, enjoy them and maybe leave me some feedback!

The new home is www.mooreacre.com and I really like the new look too! My page is now hosted on Squarespace.com and I've spent the last couple of days moving in.

March is coming in like a lion all right! Last night we had very high winds, more so than usual. My corgi hates all the noise so he hides under the headboard of our bed. Typically March does not go out like a lamb either here in PNW. We can expect more storms to barrel through clear into late May. I can't wait for summer!

Joyce Moore
signing off.......  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment