Amazon for cord cutters

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Listening......

I step outside on a cool misty spring morning to go grocery shopping, but before I step into my car to begin my day I stop to look around and to listen to the sounds of my neighborhood.

I hear:
Soft falling rain onto the grass.
A lone morning dove calling near by.
A rooster crows once in the distance.
The muffled sound of traffic a half mile away.
Tiny quiet voices of small birds in the foliage of our trees.
Because it's early in the day and raining, I do not hear the children playing, my neighbor's mower or human noises in general. But that's ok because I will hear all of that soon enough.

But, for now, the sounds of nature fills my soul and I am at peace and in harmony with the world.

Peace All :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment