Amazon for cord cutters

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I'm sorry, but I just got to comment on "Caitlyn " issue

I hope she knows that
 a bra is always a good
idea, lol
 I generally pride myself on being open minded but what this person is doing to him or herself is beyond comprehension.
 I "get it" that some people feel they should be a different sex than what they were they born to, I am ok with same sex marriage. Afterall, if two people choose to partner up for life, then yes, they should have the same "rights" as a "straight" married couple. It's important to be able to handle medical issues, legal issues, etc for their partner.
 However, I am agast that our President comes out on Twitter and praises Bruce/Caitlyn and calls him/her brave and courageous. I know that is his personal opinion but really, couldn't he have just sent a private message to Jenner? He represents more than just himself, he is the leader of our country for crying out loud! And I suspect that the majority of America does not agree with him.


The cover on Vanity Fair is beautiful, don't get me wrong on that, but remember, it is a photo shoot and no doubt digitally enhanced as well. But in the end, regardless of what he says or frankly feels, he is still a male in drag, artificially and surgically altered to look like a woman. He will always have the DNA of a male, he can remove his male genitals and have a female equivalent surgically done, but that won't make him a woman. And he says he is still attracted to woman sexually. That's a whole nother subject!
 And what his kids, grandkids? He is still a Dad to his children, but his daughter, Cassandra says, that she and her "Dad" can now have relationship and "just be girls together". Really, with 65 yo parent? I don't think so. I suspect all his family are having mental issues adjusting even though this has been in process for years.

 So I guess what i am saying is, I am glad he is happy with his choices and more power to him, but for me, I can't fathom the sudden fascination and outright adoration of Americans over his change. A million followers in 4 hours? wow! Comments like brave, beautiful and historic. Wow again. Sorry, you will always be Bruce Jenner calling him/herself Caitlyn to me, but that's just my opinion.
 Good luck Caitlyn cause when the show is over and the crowds drift away, you are stuck with what you have done yourself. I can't imagine what all the years of synthetic drug therapy and surgeries will do to your body as you age further. It's a sad future but one you felt you had to make.

1 comment: