Amazon for cord cutters

Monday, September 13, 2010

End of summer




It's finally here, those last few days of warm sunshine that beckons one to sit on the porch with the sun on your back and be lazy. Not that I need an excuse! But, with our rainy season just around the corner, I am totally enjoying the weather.
We've been out collecting hazel nuts like crazy and I anxiously check my grape plants for size and any change of color. Alas, they look to be way behind where they ought to be for this time of year. I think it was just too cool and wet for them this summer. But the plants have put on a lot of vigorous growth so will be in great shape for next year!
Have one box of honey to spin out and I think we can do now that the robber bees have moved on. Hopefully they didn't steal all the honey. Will have Matt check the box this coming weekend.

Location:Knappa Acre

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work. Even in the winter. Clare

    ReplyDelete